1) Whether or not you believe this, there is someone out there that loves you, you just might not be able to understand that at the moment but if you’re gone they’re going to miss you an unbelievable amount.
2) You’ll never be able to see that breathtakingly beautiful winters day where the snow looks as if it’s made up of a thousand diamonds nor will you be able to appreciate the shade that trees give you on a hot summers day if you’re no longer here.
3) You’ll no longer be able to hear a child’s laugh, which has to be one of the most pure sounds on Earth. It’s not fake, it’s full of joy and can be caused by the simplest thing.
4) Dancing in the rain, preferably the warm rain of summer, is something that will be missed as it’s one of the best ways to celebrate the changing of seasons and nature.
5) The simplicity, the simple things in life that go unappreciated and unnoticed; the small smile a stranger may offer you as greeting as they pass you, the delicate flutter of a butterfly’s wings, the reflection of the sun on the waves of the ocean.
6) The breeze in your hair, caressing your skin gently, lulling you into a sense of peace.
7) Holding someone’s hand, a simple gesture, that shows that you care for the person. Every hand is different, unique; just like every individual’s personality.
8) Those moments where you’re laughing so hard that your stomach hurts, that you think if you laugh any longer you’re explode.
9) The smell of freshly baked cookies, when you don’t even have to eat them to know that they will taste decadent.
10) The opportunity to explore, whether it be the world, the country, a town, or just a small path of dirt you found.